Also known as:
Himplasia is produced by Himalaya. Himplasia's herbal ayurvedic formulation manages BHP: enhances a healthy functioning of prostate, urogenital system, bladder and reproductive system. The ingredients of Himplasia work by inhibiting the action of 5 alpha-reductase, responsible for the conversion of testosterone. Himplasia also possesses alpha-receptor blocking activity.
- Small Caltrops or Gokshura contains the principal constituent - harmine. It acts as diuretic for urinary tract and kidney health. Additionally, it is a natural aphrodisiac and is known to increase semen quantity. Gokshura also supports the genitourinary tract. The plant's seeds provide cardiotonic activity;
- Putikaranja (Fever Nut and Psychic Nut) is a herb used in indigenous medicine as an antiperiodic and recent pharmacological studies have also shown it to have diuretic, antipyretic, adaptogenic, and muscle contractile properties;
- Areca nut palm contains several alkaloids belonging to the pyridine group. As well as Shatavari, it inhibits the 5α-reductase enzyme, resulting in increased levels of testosterone;
- Shatavari (Asparagus) also supports the male and female reproductive system;
- Three-leaved Caper alleviates post-prostatectomy atony of bladder and improves its overall tone. It possesses strong anti-inflammatory properties that soothe BPH-induced pain.
Due to its degradative action on the 5α-reductase enzyme, Himplasia has been traditionally used in the management of BPH: reduces prostatic weight, epithelial height, and stromal proliferation.
Take 1 tablet orally twice a day with meals.
Take Himplasia tablets for at least 2-3 weeks to get positive results.
Himplasia can be taken on a regular basis (long-term use of about 6 months).
Natural products provide long-lasting results.
If an overdose occurs and you are feeling unwell, you should seek emergency medical attention or contact your healthcare provider immediately.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F) and away from excess moisture and heat. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date. Keep out of the reach of children.